Friday, May 4, 2012

I used a Blackberry Playbook to do my app review with. The first app I reviewed was a app for the Weather Channel. This app allows you to view the weather forecast for any city around the country. To view the forecast for a city all you have to do is enter the cities zip code or the name of the city. This app is user friendly and can come in handy for anyone especially outdoors-men.

The second app I reviewed was McGraw Hill U.S. HIstory Quiz 1. This app is designed for people like myself who are into history. The app asks multiple questions on U.S. history. One thing I liked about this app is it has some unique questions. The only downfall is that there are only 80 questions on the app. This could be helpful to some students in brushing up on their history though.

1 comment: